P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. is located at:
P.O. Box 7275
Loveland, Colorado, US
- Like most website operators, Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https:// aydlottfraudexaminations.com blog posts. Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC’s websites choose to interact with Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. in ways that require Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- Those who engage in transactions with Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. – by purchasing Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC.
- Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Credit & Contact Information
Our website does not use any merchant tools and does not store any personal payment information electronically. All client contact information is protected and not re-sold to third parties.
If you have further questions about how our information is gathered or stored, please contact us for more assistance.