Julie A. Mucha-Aydlott, CFE
Julie A. Aydlott is a Certified Fraud Examiner and the founder and member of Aydlott Fraud Examinations, LLC, formerly Business Fraud Prevention, LLC. Julie has over 30 years of accounting experience in small to medium sized organizations focusing on fraud and financial examinations, forensic accounting services, business tax related examinations and exposure, and is a QuickBooks Expert.
Julie started her career in 1989 working as an office manager for a small printing company, and then went on to work as the assistant controller for a large commercial and residential real estate developer. In 1994 she opened her own bookkeeping and accounting service and then changed her business direction to fraud examinations and investigations when she became a Certified Fraud Examiner in January of 2007.
Over the past twelve years, Julie has provided business fraud prevention seminars to organizations in both the public and professional sectors, including The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, KREX TV, Universal Accounting Center, ICBUSA, and SCORE. In August 2018, Julie successfully opened the Northern Colorado Area Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and is currently the Chapter President.
Industries of experience include – Construction, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Legal & Professional, Retail, Auto, Property Management, Trucking, Maintenance, Service and Non-Profit.
We do not publish our Curriculum Vitae but will provide it upon written request.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Small to Medium Sized Businesses and Non-Profits
- Fraud Examinations and Embezzlement Investigations
- Forensic Accounting Services
- Business Tax Exposure / Tax Examinations
- Payroll Tax Violations and Exposure Examinations
- Recreation / Correction of Business Bookkeeping for Income Tax Cases
- Divorce Examinations
- Estates and Trusts Forensic Examinations
- Undercover Accounting Services
- Internal Control Examinations
- Internal Control Program Implementation
- QuickBooks Expert
- HIPAA Compliant